Monday, February 14, 2011

New Schedule

It was with great sadness that I accepted the resignation of Dr. Susan Falk.  She has been such an asset to the clinic and I know that many of her loyal patients will miss her greatly. I wish her the best of luck in Margaret River and I hope that she will stay in touch regularly.

Please be assured that the fantastic care that Dr. Falk was providing will be continued by myself and Dr. Chan.  Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.  Please note the new schedule, effective Monday, February 28th, 2011.


Dr. Susanna Chan

Monday         8am-11am    3pm-6pm
Wednesday    3pm-6pm
Thursday       8am-11am   3pm-6pm
Friday           8am-11am
Saturday       Alternating with Dr. Young

Dr. Victoria S Young

Tuesday        2pm-6:30pm
Wednesday    8:30am-11:30am
Saturday       Alternating with Dr. Chan

No comments: