Monday, February 14, 2011

A Message From Dr. Susan Falk

To My Valued Patients:

After much consideration, my husband and I have decided to relocate to Margaret River.  I would like to thank you all for your support and I have thoroughly enjoyed treating you and, for many of you, introducing you to the benefits of ongoing chiropractic care.

I will eventually be starting up my own practice in Margaret River, so if any of you are down that way, be sure to look me up!  I will always welcome a familiar smile.  Also, if you know anyone in the area that you feel could benefit from my care, please let them know.  I will forward on my clinic information to Dr. Young once set up.

I hope each of you will continue your chiropractic care with either Dr. Victoria Young or Dr. Susanna Chan here at Shelley Chiropractic.

I wish you all the best and would like to thank Dr. Young for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of a great community here at Shelley.  You will all be missed.

Sincerely,

Dr. J Susan Pausin (nee Falk)

Dr. Falk's last day of practice at Shelley Chiropractic is on Friday February 25th, 2011.

No comments: